oregon adventures

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daughter Climbs Hood

My daughter Debbie climbed Mt Hood today and has a panoramic video from the summit on her blog. Good job Debbie.
It was a beautiful 72 degree day, best of the year so far. So I took Debbie's dog Cedrick (my running partner) and went out to Cascade Locks and ran the Gorge trail for 10.6 miles. Pretty hilly paved bike path and the first time I've run with hills in awhile. Cedrick and I did 11 miles last weekend- his farthest run so far. Next week easy and then Eugene half marathon in two weeks.

4 Comments:

  • Thank you for the help and support!
    GJ Cedric!

    By Blogger Hazelrah, at 9:35 AM  

  • Awesome! :)

    By Blogger Ms Eva, at 7:23 AM  

  • Congratulations. Our kids' summits are our summits, isn't that right?

    Hey, send me your phone number. I will go to the expo noonish time on Saturday... Would love to meet you!!!

    sincere-lee
    lizzie lee

    By Blogger lizzie lee, at 7:37 PM  

  • Thanks. I'll give you a call. I deleted your comment so your phone # doesn't float around internet!!!

    By Blogger lizzie lee, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home